1. Work with Subject Matter Experts to identify what students need to learn
- Subject Matter Experts really knows about the content which is to deliver in the project.
2. Develop objectives and ensure content matches those objectives
- Learning Objective
3. Revise and rewrite content to shape it for learning needs
4. Structure content and activities for student learning
- Content Structure
- Voice Over
6. Develop assessments (note that this does not only mean tests)
- According to ADDIE model, we need to evaluate the project.
7. Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another format
- usually this is adapting materials from face-to-face to e-learning.